after the hard days
helo...
I feel better now… still have a little cough, but much better than 8 days ago. I’m so glad that I have free time now. I felt the globe was spinning so fast these days, seems like the God had corrupted the time. Hehehe… but after I finished the entire task, I have two free days without homework or exam… I have promised myself to tidy up my notes and look up my subject which I’m not good in. Right after I post my blog of course^^,
And in order to complete this mission, I will go to library tonight and make myself far from the computer tonight… Or I will keep replying MSN. Hehehe….
Wish you and me luck for the coming mid-exam,
Lily of the valley
And in order to complete this mission, I will go to library tonight and make myself far from the computer tonight… Or I will keep replying MSN. Hehehe….
Wish you and me luck for the coming mid-exam,
Lily of the valley
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home