another blog in friendster
Guest what? I finally can post my blog in Friendster! I’m so happy…and I have decided 2 post in both of Blogger ang Friendster^^, the earliest will be in English/mandarin, while the latest will be in Indonesia. Its cool isn’t it? I just wonder if I have enough story to be typed in both of them…; p
Today I finished my class earlier…and as I promised my classmates, I went to 老街 with them this afternoon. Although I couldn’t help them to catch the dolls as they hoped from me, but we got some fun there^^, there were lot of stand which didn’t open, so it’s a little bit too quiet, but its ok. We were taking some pics n ate at McD (Gosh! I can’t eat this again for the next few weeks…I must pay more attention to my wallet!Y Y)
Anyway, the Taiwanese is not as horrible as I thought before. They are not judging you by your lux-appearance only; I have made a mistake by judging them this way. perhaps some of them do, but at least those I know is not like that, they even can count money better than me;p Sorry 4 judging u wrongly gals…Thx 4 the courage.
Tomorrow I will go to swimming pool again. I really wish there will be a miracle and by tomorrow noon, I will be able to swim easily;p I really hope I can move my body under the water…
Wanting to eat something,
Lily of the Valley
Today I finished my class earlier…and as I promised my classmates, I went to 老街 with them this afternoon. Although I couldn’t help them to catch the dolls as they hoped from me, but we got some fun there^^, there were lot of stand which didn’t open, so it’s a little bit too quiet, but its ok. We were taking some pics n ate at McD (Gosh! I can’t eat this again for the next few weeks…I must pay more attention to my wallet!Y Y)
Anyway, the Taiwanese is not as horrible as I thought before. They are not judging you by your lux-appearance only; I have made a mistake by judging them this way. perhaps some of them do, but at least those I know is not like that, they even can count money better than me;p Sorry 4 judging u wrongly gals…Thx 4 the courage.
Tomorrow I will go to swimming pool again. I really wish there will be a miracle and by tomorrow noon, I will be able to swim easily;p I really hope I can move my body under the water…
Wanting to eat something,
Lily of the Valley
2 Comments:
At October 28, 2006 11:26 AM,
Anonymous said…
good for you :) keep it up with friendship things.take care, sis..
At October 28, 2006 7:48 PM,
Lily of the valley said…
thx sis^^
Post a Comment
<< Home