mirror of mine

I'm not a perfect girl in this big world,all i want to do is being a better person.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

another day in library

As I told u yesterday, after I posted my blog, I continued making my task: English conversation and management’s task. The earlier was done perfectly, but I ran out of paper to print it out…it’s not a big deal if compared with the latest!

After made it with my heart (cie…;p), I finally finished it. I just attached the file and going to save it as drafts in my yahoo…guess what? The computer was error!! Hikz…T T
And since I was using the library computer, although I have saved it in the computer, but it will be disappeared after u re-opened it….hikz…

So here I am, typing the multiple choices again. Hahaha…this time I have typed and sent it to my friend safely^^

Oh, I have good news^^, yesterday my sis called me and told me that maybe I can have her computer this weekend. Yoo-hoo….^^v

Ok then, I have already done my homework and I still have 1,5 hours to spend before I have to meet my ‘family 14’. I’ll browse internet to find out what is inside the computer actually (it will be funny if I’m majoring MIS but dunno about computer isn’t it?;p)

Ready to war,
Lily of the valley

1 Comments:

  • At October 04, 2006 9:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wow, good news...i'm glad u finally can get along with ur new friends~esp. taiwanese, so you can sharpen ur chinese ^^ OO and btw sis, i'm sorry, i'm afraid i should delay the computer for another week, 'coz the NoteBook seller can't meet me this week (with 5 days off in a row, he said he'll off for vacation, besides i also can't get a seat to Taipei) so we change the date of transaction ^^ be patient, okay~~ eniwei, u won't be drowned into internet once u get the computer, right?! belajarnya jangan sampe keteteran looohh~~ ^^

     

Post a Comment

<< Home