mirror of mine

I'm not a perfect girl in this big world,all i want to do is being a better person.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

english is international language though

hello everybody...
Actually I’m supposed to make my management task now… hahaha …but you know lah, where there is a computer, esp that have internet, there will be a time to waste;p

But anyway…lately I feel very happy bcoz finally I got some new friends…not too close, but still make me feel happy^^
We are talking each other, doing homework together and they promise me to bring back their hometown special food after them coming back from celebrating autumn moon full day. Yeah…^^v

And in order to pay back their good will, I think I want to give them Indomie…hahaha…I can’t think the other Indonesian special food I can give them. any idea?

Today I got my first exam. I just want to receive my paper as soon as possible…. I wonder how the score will be given.

Well, I think I need to accomplish my task now…enough wasting time for now.. posting again ASAP^^,wait 4 the next post

Trying to concentrate to my task,
Lily of the valley

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home