Ice Age2 VS Red Riding Hood VS She's Man
hai everybody...^^
it's a nice and beautiful day...these days the wind's blowing strongly...watch out ur stomach...since the mid-exam is coming, i'm quiet sure u won't be pleased if u get a cough,isn't it?
today i got up at 7.45 when i had a class at 8!hah!i was thinking to skip the class,but knowing that the teacher will mark our attendance...it always can successfully force me to attend the english class...
anyway...yesterday night is really the night...i finally have no test and have no task to collect in the following days..why,it's time to take a break...so i went to the rental and rent 3 movies...hahaha...i watched them all in a night!
The Ice Age2 is simple and funny...My fav char is the small-love-nut and like a nut en..squirell?i'm not sure...but I bet u know which char it is...hahaha...the part when he went to the nut paradise was so funny...the main story itself is ok for me...not giving a deep impression,but ok lah...
The Red Riding Hood...it's not the one playing in the cinema i think...can be said that it's a musical film...the fairy tale story was reread by Grandma in a revision-edition...they really make it so different from the one I heard when I was a child...the ending is not so good i think..but i like the song sing by Red in the beginning of the film...
She's Man is the best I watched yesterday...It's about a woman who is trying to prove to the men that women also can play football, not only soccer. She's using the chance when her twin-brother going to London for 2 weeks..she entered the school where her bro spoz to come in..as her brother!She wears wig,talks in heavy voice,learns to act and do man's stuff.Absolutely,she learned a lot and found her new love (her roomy) in that school. She successfully bit her ex-boyfriend...hahaha...
Okey then...that's for my blog today...I can't believe I have used up my time so long. I spoz to sleep now...;p i always forgot the time...have to change thiz bad habit...^^!!
have a nice weekend,
Lily of the valley
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home